We stock, install, service and repair heating equipment, including furnaces, boilers and burners from major brands all with the best energy efficiency ratings to help you save money.
Easy to install and maintain, the Burnham IQ Oil Boiler Control System makes this a leader in energy-efficiency, helping you to save money.
- High Efficiency 87% AFUE
- 3-pass Cast Iron Sectional Design
- Built-in Return Water Temperature Protection
Natural Draft Oil Boiler
- Five Sizes Available, 0.60-1.65 GPH
Direct Vent Option Kit
- Easy Installation and Servicing with Reversible Swing Door and no Target Wall or Blanket Required
- Three Sizes Available, 1.05-1.65 GPH
- Multiple Burner Options
- Rated as a Consumers Digest “Best Buy”
IQ Control System
- Features Burnham IQ Control System
- True Plug & Play Controls Utilizing Burnham IQ Option Cards
- Outdoor Reset (with Domestic Hot Water Priority)
- Auxiliary High Limit
- Low Water Cut-off
- Optional LCD Touch Screen Display
- Improved Boiler Operation
|DOE Heating Capacity
|I=B=R Water Ratings
Megasteam™ (MST) Boiler
This system is one of the most efficient and reliable boilers on the market, with an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 86%.
- High Efficiency 86% AFUE
- New, Unique, Burnham Engineered 3-Pass Design
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Superior Steam Quality
- Tankless Heater Available
- Beckett AFG Burner with Cover
- 10 Year Block Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor
- 5 Years Corrosion Warranty
|MOD.||Burner Firing rate (GPH)||Burner Firing Rate (MDH)*||DOE Heating Capacity (MBH)**||I=B=R Water Ratings Steam (MBH)***||I=B=R Water Ratings Steam Sq.Ft.||Water Cont. (Heater) to NWL Gallons||AFUE (%)|
Notes: Maximum Working Pressure: 15 PSI Steam
* The I=B=R Burner Capacity is based on oil having Higher Heating Value of 140,000 BTU/Gal.
** DOE Heating Capacity and Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) are based on US Government tests at 13.0% CO2 with No. 1 maximum smoke and 0.00″ draft in the breach on standard equipment package.
*** Net I=B=R Ratings are based upon pick-up allowance of 1.333. Consult manufacturer with unusual piping and pickup requirements before selecting boiler.
Optional Tankless Heater Ratings
|Boiler Model||*222A Tankless Heater|
|Rating GPM||Pressure Drop PSI|
* Tankless Heater Rating, GPM is based on 100° F temperature rise with 40° F inlet water (intermittent draw) with boiler water temperature of 190 F.
Contact us now to learn which of our heating systems is right for your home, to help you get the oil savings that you want and need.