Our range of service plan options give you the peace of mind that you want and need throughout the summer. Our technicians will make sure that your AC system is ready to keep you cool the moment you switch it on and help prevent any potentially more expensive problems before they happen.
You can choose which air conditioning service plan is best for you and your budget.
Sure StartSM Air Conditioning System Tune-Up
Our 10-point Sure StartSM tune-up will:
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check refrigerant
- Check belt and adjust tension
- Meter voltage and amperage
- Check filters
- Check lock-out circuits and starting contactor
- Check condensing unit wiring
- Clean and adjust thermostat
- Check condensate drain
- Adjust exposed dampers to cooling position
It’s smart to schedule your annual AC tune-up every spring. Contact us to schedule your Sure Start AC tune-up today! Scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions.
With CoolGuard, we’re available to take your call 24/7 so you can get repairs done quickly before they become bigger problems. There’s no diagnostic fee if service is performed between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. Scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions. (Diagnostic fees may apply if you request service at other hours or on federal holidays and weekends). You will also get:
- Sure StartSM –– To make sure your system will run smoothly and help you keep energy bills low, we provide a 10-point tune-up each year. You can schedule this between 8am and 5pm on normal business days from May 1 to September 30.
- 15% discount – If you need repair work, we provide a 15% discount off regular rates.
- Quality repairs – Our technicians are experienced and fully understand how your AC system integrates with your entire home comfort system.
For additional parts coverage, get CoolGuard Plus, our best AC service plan – this plan includes comprehensive service plus parts and labor on any of the following covered items:
- Blower wheel
- Blower belt
- Fan center
- Fan relay
- High pressure control
- Run capacitor
- Start capacitor
- Step-down transformer
- Drive pulley