Whether you have a central AC or ductless mini-split AC system, it pays to get an annual tune-up. It’s smart to schedule your annual AC system tune-up early in the spring. This will help make sure that it is ready to switch on as soon as the temps heat up, ensure that it runs at maximum efficiency to save on summer energy costs and prevent any potentially costly breakdowns and repairs before they happen.
Our 10-point Sure StartSM tune-up will:
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check refrigerant
- Check belt and adjust tension
- Meter voltage and amperage
- Check filters
- Check lock-out circuits and starting contactor
- Check condensing unit wiring
- Clean and adjust thermostat
- Check condensate drain
- Adjust exposed dampers to cooling position
Contact us to schedule your Sure Start AC tune-up today!>
Scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions.